quarta-feira, outubro 09, 2013

O "conto do vigário" dos nossos tempos - 11ª parte

Image Hosted by Google A mala do dinheiro...

Para concretizar o perfíl típico que temos vindo a descrever, consideramos que nada melhor que um exemplo de uma destas mensagens, em inglês, que transcrevemos na íntegra:

I've been having a problem with my Dad who i live with but right now due to our differences, i have left the UK after the death of my Mom in United Kingdom . MY Dad works with Oil Contractors in UK and Africa include some parts of the Asian and American. I work with my father as his personal Auditor and we move around for his contracts where ever he is awarded. My first boy friend, mark lassel , absconded with my dad's money which was kept with me after a completion of a contract in EAST London, UK. When my boy friend got absconded with the undisclosed sum of US dollars, this brought the first broke up between me and my dad, cos he thought, we have the deal together, but not knowing that I'm an innocent about this. So my dad has been harsh and tough against me about this. Then when I perceived all his behaviors towards me and the bad acts of his newly gotten wife, i decided to leave United State to meet a friend in Lagos in west Africa whom have meet during our stay there for a contract with N.N.P.C. I left because my dad have been treating me bad and stopped me from working with him even having any access to his assets, and i felt no where to go than to leave the states.

Now, I'm in need of your help, have gotten the enough money to run myself when I get to US, i want to come over to your end and stay with you for main time, I don't want to live here anymore, you know I'm a foreigner here and it is absolutely danger for me here, so that is why i need your gesture assistant.. How i want you to help me? I have some money, which I've gotten from an over invoiced Contract enumeration executed by my dad with some contractors, so I have taken up the money from the contractors, but I'm hiding up from the girl I stayed with here in Lagos Nigeria, because i might got setup if they know i have such huge amount of money ($3.5 Million) , so for me to be more safe and secure, I put this money in a box and got it locked up with a security code known to me only, and I deposited the box with some of my Traveling luggage's with a Security and Insurance Company who render private diplomatic delivery service and i told them that the two boxes are my Traveling luggage, which I want to send forth to you because i want to come over to You, then i paid them up their custody and security fee.

So, I want the box sent to you. while i catch up with you as soon as it is been delivered to you while I pay you up your Rent charge and a reasonable amount for compensation, only 15% of the money in the box to you Every arrangement for the delivery is kinda perfect, I have obtained customs papers for private freight and there are seals on the box showing that it is a private delivery and check performed, it is free from customs checks, it will be delivered at your door step by the diplomats of the security company, you do not need to burn out to receive it.

The boxes have security codes lock known to me only, only me can open the boxes, except if I tell anyone the Code, so the Boxes cannot be opened on the Way of delivery to you. Therefore, I want you to contact me as soon as possible, that you can make the Clearance from the Security Company as the Recipient of my Boxes.

And once the box gets, I will be there with you, then we can open the box together or i will tell you the code to open it, so that you can arrange everything properly before my arrival. Like I said, I will pay for your rent and fulfill my 15% promise of the money to you. I will appreciate your trust towards this and hoping to hear from you and to meet you in person.

Kisses and Hugs..

Rosemary

Sem comentários: